ATTENTION ALL STUDENT GROUPS / ORGANIZATIONS / CLUB SPORTS
Please re-register your club or organization for the 2012-2013 academic year. Registration is required to receive funding from College Council and must be completed by August 1st.
Clubs that do not re-register will be considered defunct.
1. ALL clubs and organizations MUST submit an updated constitution by the registration deadline. If you do not have one, you will need to draft a version (you can use the Constitution Template you received via all-campus e-mail to do so) and if you already do, it must be updated with your group’s new leadership included.
2. ALL re-registering clubs and organizations must participate in the Purple Key Fair (September 6th, from 8 to 10pm) or the Student Jamboree (September 5th, from 8 to 11pm). Registration for both events will take place later in July.
3. Representatives from ALL clubs and organizations must attend a student organization leadership workshop at the beginning of the year (run by Student Life and College Council, date TBD).
4. Representatives from ALL club sports must attend a Club Sport Leadership meeting at the beginning of the year (run by Student Life and the Club Sports Coordinator, Dick Farley… date TBD).
5. In your updated constitution, include a small paragraph description of your group to be included in the comprehensive listing of student clubs and organizations and their leadership that will be listed on the College Council website. Even if you do not wish to be registered as a College Council group or to receive CC funding, please send a paragraph description to kmp3 by August 1st so that we may include you on this list. The list will serve as a resource to current and prospective Williams students.
This re-registration MUST be submitted by August 1st for yours to be considered an active student group and to receive funding for the 2012-2013 academic year.